Mayfair Gardens PRICE
9-9-2018: Indicative prices for Mayfair Gardens released!
There will be a mixture of 1 to 4 bedrooms + Penthouse suitable for all family sizes. Mayfair Garden Price for units (indicative) has been released! Register now to receive more pricing updates!
Mayfair Gardens Price (Indicative)
|Unit Type||Size||Price Starting From||PSF|
|1 Bedroom + Study||570||$1,055,000||$1,850|
- The price for 1 Bedroom starts from $938,000, for 506 sqft at $1853psf
- The price for 1 Bedroom + 1 Study starts from $1,055,000, 570 sqft at $1,850 psf
- For 2 Bedroom, it starts from $1,395,000, for 753 sqft at $1,852psf
- For 3 Bedroom, the price starts from $1,928,000, 1066 sqft, at $1,808 psf
- For 4 Bedroom, the price starts from $2,308,000 for 1216 sqft at $1,898 psf
Singapore listed developer, OXLEY Holdings, won the bid for the 124-unit former Mayfair Gardens with a bid price of S$311 million in the collective buying exercise in Nov. 2017, together with an top- up premium of S$52 million (to top up the lease for another 99 years), it is estimated that the pricing to be approximately S$1,244 per square foot per plot ratio (psf ppr).
Mayfair Gardens Price Estimation
The site has a land area of 19,368sqm or 208,477sqft and a plot ration of 1.4, which translates to a gross floor area of about 291,865 sqft. Register your interest now to get updates on pricing for Mayfair Gardens units and release details!
Mr Ian Loh, executive director and head of investment and capital markets at Knight Frank, said the new development could potentially house 387 homes of an average 70 sq m in size.
Mr Ian Loh estimated: “At the sale price of $311 million, the breakeven price for the new project is estimated at $1,780 psf“
Register your interest now to get more updates on Mayfair Gardens Price, Units info and release details!